DAL Flute is a hybrid VSTI flute emulator
DAL Flute VSTi 2.1by Syntheway Minor Update at 2011-01-01
DAL Flute is a hybrid flute emulator combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine. Offers control over several parameters allowing you to sculpt new and interesting sounds.
- Hybrid Synthesis that combines sample-playback engine with native DSP processing.
- Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities.
- Flute Selector: Normal, Bright and Pan Flute and Shakuhachi modes.
- 32 presets redesigned in a wide range of styles ( 8 for each mode: Normal, Bright, Pan and Shakuhachi Japanese end-blown flute) .
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller
DAL Flute Sections:
1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 6 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse & S&H) + Speed, Pulse Width , Depth.
1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 5 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle & pulse) + Speed, Pulse Width , Depth.
Filter Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) and Control the amount of the Filter Envelope Generator (Knob setting the Gain of the envelope)
Amplifier Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
Moog Filter Section:
Cutoff Frequency: Controls the Filter's Cutoff Frequency.
Resonance: Emphasizes the Cutoff Frequency.
Glide / Pitch Section:
Variable note glide speed.
Mono and Retrigger switch: Possibility of turn the synth into Mono Mode and Retrigger switch.
X-Y axis Glide/Pitch: Drag and Drop option for Glide/Pitch effect, by clicking-and-dragging a point in an X-Y axis.
Signal's Harmonic Spectrum (Freq. analyser).
MIDI Channel selector : 1 to 16Output Control: Emphasis and Volume knobs.
Web link button to " register full version" in demo, and web-link to website in registered version.
( Syntheway DALF )
What's new in 2.1 version:
Added the Shakuhachi, a Japanese end-blown flute - Some changes in the graphical interface - Minor adjustments in default settings.
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.00
- Release Date: 2011-01-01
- Languages: English
- Supported OS: Linux, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinXP, Other
- System requirements: VST Host like FL Studio, Cubase, Music Maker, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar, Finale -RAM 128MB 500MHz
- Visit DAL Flute VSTi Homepage