Boost photo resolution, dynamic range & more.
PhotoAcute Studio 3.002by Almalence, Inc. New Release at 2011-10-18
PhotoAcute is a cutting-edge tool for enhancing digital photos quality.
PhotoAcute processes sets of continuous photos to produce high-resolution, low-noise pictures. It increases image resolution, removes noise with no losing, but revealing image details, corrects image geometry and chromatic aberrations and expands the dynamic range and depth of field.
You will get an amazing image quality improvement without changing your camera.
* Image resolution increase beyond camera capabilities.
Using sophisticated algorithms, PhotoAcute produces a high-resolution image from a sequence of photos.
Unlike the digital zooming and image sharpening, resultant images do really have higher spatial resolution. Small, thin and far away objects, traceries, textures and inscriptions become recognizable.
* Strong noise reduction without losing image details.
By processing several photos of the same scene, PhotoAcute Studio separates the useful signal and the noise, thus providing strong noise reduction without losing the image details. Fine image details become become visible.
* Image geometry correction.
PhotoAcute corrects geometric distortion, caused by the camera optics. This gives photos the right perspective and a natural look.
* Chromatic aberrations correction.
Every lens focuses the light of different wavelengths on different positions. This causes chromatic aberration that is seen as "fringes" of color around the image.
PhotoAcute corrects that aberration.
* Dynamic range expansion
By using the advanced weighting technique, PhotoAcute restores shadows and clipped highlights from the photos taken in exposure-bracketing mode. It produces the image that could only be taken with a camera that had a much wider dynamic range.
* Focus stacking
Take the whole scene in focus.
* Removing the unneeded moving objects.
With PhotoAcute, you can take photo of a scene overlapped with unwanted moving objects, then automatically clearing these objects away.
What's new in 3.002 version:
- 64 bit OS support
- Batch mode
- Faster processing
- Faster UI
- Tone Mapping workflow
- Better super resolution processing
- Better HDR fusion (de-ghosting, handling or moving objects and varying illumination, low noise, radiometric alignment)
- New camera and lens profiles
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.00
- Release Date: 2011-10-18
- Languages: English
- Supported OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Mac OS X, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Linux, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Mac PPC, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac
- System requirements: 512 MB RAM (more recommended)
- Visit PhotoAcute Studio Homepage